HOW WILL THIS ACCELERATOR BENEFIT ME AS A LEADER?
We’ll provide you with the expert support and guidance, to motivate you towards making the changes necessary. This benefits yourself as a leader, your organisation, and your community to thrive.
One of the key benefits of this Accelerator is the Peer-to-Peer support. You’ll have access to a safe and trusted environment to share challenges and learn new approaches, by networking with like-minded socially conscious leaders.
- You will benefit from unrivalled access to a team of experts with expertise covering the common themes organisations like yours actively seek help with. With over 35 years’ experience, LESL have been able to pinpoint the exact themes that Social Enterprises and Third Sector Organisations need, to take them to the next level.
HOW WILL THIS ACCELERATOR BENEFIT MY SOCIAL ENTERPRISE OR ENTERPRISING THIRD SECTOR ORGANISATION?
- Your organisation will have a newly energised and focused leader driving the business forward.
- You’ll be heavily solutions focused. This will help you to manage challenges and decision-making with greater confidence, for the benefit of your company and community.
- In addition to the support from industry experts and your peers, your structured Action Plans will be ready to implement, or to present to your board. This helps to provide transparency on what needs done, to meet your organisation’s objectives.
- You will have a business that continues to grow and meet its goals.
EXPERT THEMED WORKSHOPS
Each week you will attend a different expert-themed workshop. Workshops are group sessions delivered by a specialist covering a specific theme. Workshops are held on a Tuesday morning and will last three hours. You will then have a follow-up 1:1 meeting with each theme expert. These are individual sessions scheduled for one hour, during the week of their workshop.
- Expert-themed workshops will help challenge and inspire you, bringing new insights and perspectives to your organisation.
- 1:1 meetings will provide you with an opportunity to discuss and identify your specific issues with the each industry expert. They will support you and help build a bespoke Action Plan which applies to your organisation.
- Welcome, Introduction & Networking Lunch (In-Person – Barncluith Business Centre, Townhead Street, Hamilton, ML3 7DP)
- Social Investment (Zoom)
- Income Generation (Zoom).
- Financial Management (Zoom).
- Marketing Strategy (Zoom).
- Making Digital Work (Zoom).
- Your New Strategy (Zoom).
- Resource Planning (Zoom).
- Action Plan: Share your Accelerator Action Plan & Networking Lunch (In Person – Barncluith Business Centre, Townhead Street, Hamilton, ML3 7DP).
- Workshops 1 and 9 are held in-person and run 9.30am – 2pm.
- Workshops 2 to 8 are held on Zoom and run on Tuesdays 9.30am – 12.30pm.
- You’ll have a one-to-one with each theme expert via Zoom, after each workshop. These sessions will be scheduled with you in advance, and last for one hour.
- Please note: this accelerator requires 15 x eligible participants to run.
To view this web page in a different language, please use Google Translate https://translate.google.co.uk/