WE ARE HIRING – JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY
LESL is an ambitious company – we want to be the best we can be. We are not only ambitious for ourselves but more importantly, we are ambitious for others. Integrity matters to us – we have great respect for everyone. But we will not shy away from what needs to be said. Our openness and honesty earn the trust of others. We are curious and inquisitive. We listen. We are quality thinkers, which, all in all, makes us a stimulating and interesting company to work with and work for.
We are caring – we care about everyone. From our own people to the clients we work with. We care about their success and wellbeing. It’s personal to us. We are good humoured, friendly, and approachable. We like to have fun at the right times. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We are fearless. We have no barriers. We don’t let anything hold us back. We have a spirit and energy which we impart on others.
Do our values and attributes resonate with you? If yes you could be our next Social Media Coordinator.
We are looking for an ambitious, open, and honest, warm, and friendly Social Media Coordinator for our ambitious company. We are a thriving business with a passion for supporting small to medium enterprises in Scotland and beyond. Our strategy includes our own continued growth. If you are curious, passionate, and hardworking and like to make a difference to the people you engage with, then you could be our ideal candidate.
The Title: Social Media Coordinator
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing daily social media posts.
- Understanding how a brand can and should engage in conversations with followers, trends, brands, and members across all channels to maintain an active presence and boost engagement
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Ideally a degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 2 or more years of B2B social media experience, either in-house or agency. However, an impressive graduate may be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- A creator with a passion for visual storytelling.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A result driven, can-do attitude.
- Thorough understanding of social media metrics and analytics
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Enthusiasm for keeping up to date with industry trends.
- The ability to prioritise work, build momentum and meet deadlines.