- The eligibility criteria below relates to the Glasgow Business Growth Programme.
- The Glasgow Women-Led Accelerator is provided by Glasgow City Council, and delivered on their behalf, by LESL.
- This support is jointly funded by Glasgow City Council and the European Regional Development Fund through Scotland’s European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) programmes.
To be eligible for support, you should be:
- A community interest company, limited company, limited liability partnership, public limited company, sole trader or legally constituted third sector organisation
- Employ less than 250 employees
- Operate from within Glasgow City Council boundary and, if in business premises, must be registered with the Non Domestic Rates office within the Council
- Must not be engaged in any activities such as gambling or other industries that could be deemed unethical
The following sectors are unlikely to be eligible for support:
- Retail, leisure and the service sector – such as restaurants, shops and hotels
- Sale of Motor Vehicles – Car showrooms and sales forecourt
- Real Estate / Speculative Property Development – Estate Agent, Letting Agent
- Professional Services – Solicitor, Accountant, Consultant, Doctors and Dentists
- Social and Personal Services – sanitation, recreational, artistic, cultural and sporting activities, close contact services
- Locally traded services – these are businesses whose trade is limited to a local area, and whose direct competitors are other local businesses
The programme cannot support projects that have already started. Any outstanding debts to Glasgow City Council will be taken into consideration.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
For any questions, please contact LESL on 01236 702020 and ask to speak to the Glasgow Women-Led Accelerator Co-ordinator.